Thursday, May 13, 2010

P. Rose

Well folks, my comps has been in high demand, and I've finally gotten around to posting it. Below you'll find the full script and the actual comic as far as it has been completed, as well as a short Writer's Statement I turned in with the final project. You'll probably want to use the script along with the comic, since the unfinished pages of the comic don't actually have any text on them. This project was a big part of my life for almost the past year, and I'm actually amazed with how much progress I've made so far. There's still a long way to go, but for an amateur that doesn't draw very well, I think it's something to be proud of. Enjoy!

P. Rose - Script in .doc format

P. Rose - Comic in .pdf format

P. Rose - Writer's Statement in .doc format

No comments: